Friday, November 25, 2011

I've joined the blogging world!!






Lately my kids have been saying and doing the greatest things, and I don't want to forget them, like I have in the past. With each passing kid, day, year, I so easily forget what little things they do and say that make me love being a mom. So starting today, I will work my best to write it all down, in hopes of printing it all up someday for my kids to read.




Micah: Nov. 19th, lost his first tooth




Noah: Nov. 19th, Quote: Do I have to take my short underwear off? (he was putting on long underwear to go to work with Jeremy)




Noah: Nov. 25th, Quote: We couldn't go to the bank because the van is leaking freezing anna (antifreeze)



Abbie: Dude is becoming her favorite word....wonder where she gets that having 2 older brothers!!



Abbie: Nov. 19th, moved to a big girl bed

No comments:

Post a Comment